These rods radiate stealth and power and are designed for fishing big, natural European venues. Superb actions that help the angler to cast further and even more accurately, whilst retaining a controlled bend when playing hooked fish. Ideal rods when fishing for larger species or when heavier feeders are required. The 3.60m is perfect for casting with 60g up to about 60 meters. If longer casts or heavier feeders are required, then the 3.8m and 4.0m versions are the perfect choice.
- Powerful progressive action
- Pure carbon-curve blanks
- Black anodized, anti-tangle distance guides
- Hook keeper
- All feeder rods feature two carbon quiver tips (2.9mm and 3.4mm)
- Handles combine high density EVA and rubber cork grips
- Half-matt black finish with epoxy varnished black guide wrapping
- Screw-down reel seat
- Six different models
- Supplied in a rod bag
- Butt caps feature the ‘N’ logo
There are no reviews yet.