Starkx Method rods are designed to cast heavy Method and hybrid feeders a long way. These rods are designed to withstand the pressure of big casts and playing big fish. Starkx Method rods are designed for fishing large European venues and come in six different models, from heavy to X-heavy actions. All rods feature two carbon quiver tips.
- Strong action for casting heavy feeders and playing big fish
- Pure carbon-curve blanks
- Black anodized guides
- Hook keeper
- All rods feature two 3.5mm carbon quiver tips
- Handles combine high density EVA and cork grips
- Half-matt black finish with epoxy varnished black guide wrapping
- DPS-type reel seat with down locking EVA hood
- Six different models available from 90g to 150g casting
- Supplied in a rod bag
- Rubber-cork butt caps featuring the ‘N’ logo
There are no reviews yet.